Chrysanthemum & Scaphium affine Tea
Benefits of the tea
1. Clearing heat from the lungs
Chrysanthemum & Scaphium affine tea is sweet, cool in nature, enters the lung meridian, has the effects of clearing heat and moisturizing the lungs, soothing and detoxifying; chrysanthemum tastes, bitter, sweet, slightly cold in nature, enters the lung meridian, has the effect of dispelling wind and heat, and phytosanitary chrysanthemum tea can. It can help to remove heat from the lung meridian and assist in the treatment of sore throat, hoarse voice, and tonsil enlargement caused by wind-heat invading the lung.
2. Stimulate gastrointestinal muscles
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that sphagnum sphaeroides enters the large intestine meridian and has the effect of moisturizing and laxative. The active ingredients in sphaerotheca slabs can stimulate the gastrointestinal muscles, promote gastrointestinal motility, and alleviate symptoms of constipation. The population has a certain relief effect.
3. Effective eye remedy
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that the liver resuscitates the eyes. As chrysanthemum has a bitter and cold nature, and enters the liver meridian, it can relieve liver fire and clear liver heat to improve eyesight. Therefore, drinking chubby sea chrysanthemum tea is effective for red eyes, swelling, pain and dizziness caused by hyperactivity of liver fire, unclear vision, etc.
1. The medicinal properties of slab daisy chrysanthemum tea are cool. Long-term drinking of Chrysanthemum & Scaphium affine tea may cause symptoms such as weakness of the spleen and stomach, reduced diet, and weak body.
2. The dosage of Chrysanthemum & Scaphium affine tea is 2-3 pieces, and the dosage of chrysanthemum is 5-10 grams. Both are cold in nature and should not be taken too much. Overdose may stimulate the stomach and cause a series of gastrointestinal reactions such as nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
3. Chrysanthemum & Scaphium affine tea can be used to treat lung-heat symptoms, but people with symptoms such as severe coughing, thin white phlegm, and clear nose caused by cold and cold, or chronic coughing, less and sticky phlegm, five upset heat and other lung yin deficiency should avoid drinking the tea to prevent further discomfort.